It is key that employees of all backgrounds are treated with equality. From whatever background, we are interested in hiring the best talent to forge our company vision. This applies internally here at Scope AT as well as when we are hiring for our Clients
Our clients demand us to supply them with as diverse a pool of candidates as possible, so they too can realise their objectives. It is important that we reach out to as diverse a pool of candidates as possible, across Gender, Culture, generation, disability, LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender). This is key to our candidate sourcing policy.
Scope AT aims to be an excellent corporate citizen in everything we do. Our CSR policy is reviewed quartereley, and we are always looking for ways of improving. We do all that we can to be a considerate employer, generous local benefactor and environmentally-conscious Recruitment provider.
1. Local Recruiter – As a Recruitment SME, the main difference we can make is within our local community. Our graduate program has recruited a large number of local fresh Graduates over our 15 years. These Graduates have and continue to benefit from a market-leading Training Program that trains them up in the real-world business of Technology Recruitment.
2. Considerate Employer – The well-being of our staff is always of utmost importance to us. Our flexible working practices are designed to support our people achieve their personal ambitions and create overall wellbeing and happiness.
Scope AT recognises and understands the importance of protecting the environment in which we operate. We are fully committed to minimising the impact that running our business has on the environment and we encourage our clients, suppliers and other stakeholders to do the same.
Scope AT is aware that our business activities have an environmental impact and we will comply with all relevant legislative, regulatory and other environmental requirements in order to act in a socially responsible manner and we will strive to continuously improve our environmental performance.
The Company will aim to:
1. Minimise the use of natural resources;
2. Minimise the generation of waste and implement/promote recycling;
3. Minimise pollution and promote greener transport options;
4. Purchase and promote the use of greener office and cleaning products;
5. Consider the environmental impact of any business decisions made;
6. Inform and encourage staff at all levels to act in an environmentally responsible manner and provide training where necessary;
7. Encourage feedback from staff on improvements and feed these into the policy;
8. Designate appropriate resources in order to implement, monitor and continuously improve the policy;
9. Make this policy available to any interested external parties and to employees ;
10. Continually improve and monitor the environmental performance of the company and report these to interested parties.